TEAM NYAN CAT DUEL ACADEMY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!!!!!NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!!!!!NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS!!!!! Empty ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!!!!!NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS!!!!!

Post  PooHead Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:39 am

I have recently been keeping tabs on how our team is ranked compared to other Duel Teams/Academies, and I am sorry to say we fell from Rank 5 to Rank 10 in Team Standings, and are not even ranked in the Duel Academies ranking. The reason for our decline is the lack of active members. I know alot of you are thinking that "well its def not me as I am always on" alas that is not enough. Activeness is ranked in three categories:

AMOUNT OF NEW MEMBERS

Thus u cannot simply be part of the chat and help the academy be active. DO NOT GET ME WRONG, being part of Chat is needed AND I urge you all to be active in chat as well, but please try to post as well.

You can create your own topics or join current discussions going on now (which I know there is only like 2 of them).
I am asking you all as loyal members to begin posting and to begin replying to posts. The more you post the more active the academy will become and the more you will enjoy it I guarantee it. I know from experience that an active place is more attractive to new members than an unactive one.

Also please remember to recruit new members, as the more members we have the more active we will become and the more people will enjoy this team site.

An easy way to start posting is replying to this post with suggestions on things I can do to help you guys enjoy your time here more.

One thing I plan to do is create a spam room. If You are like me and love to spam the spam room is no holds bar on spamming, as long as you are respectful to other members. Basically you can spam but DONT CROSS THE LINE!!!!

That is all and I apologize for the length of this message......
PooHead
PooHead
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!!!!!NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS!!!!! Empty Re: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!!!!!NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS!!!!!

Post  \[~_~]/ Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 am

Yea I got what you mean, is not easy to be active user because we all got life that need to do but i will try to online when I on the net

Huh spam room...looks like place to release tension Shocked
\[~_~]/
\[~_~]/

Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!!!!!NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS!!!!! Empty Re: ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!!!!!!NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS!!!!!

Post  PooHead Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:46 am

Lol I fully understand the life pat as I am not always on, just asking that people post here and there when they do find time to be on. Thanks for posting though much appreciated!
PooHead
PooHead
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  \[~_~]/ Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 am

You welcome Mr.Admin Cool
\[~_~]/
\[~_~]/

Back to top Go down

Post  \[~_~]/ Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Heyyyy we need more people and a lot activity to make this forum alive....
please let's have discussion if you have any time and idea, just post here study
\[~_~]/
\[~_~]/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:36 pm

sorry for my leave of absensensses got sick then had to sell some puppies for my landlord
Ross
Ross
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down